Meet you at MaximoWorld?
- Industry 4.0 News
- Read 309 times
Share this post:
In the past month or so, my team has been heads down planning IBM’s presence at MaximoWorld in Orlando, Florida.
If you’ve experienced MaximoWorld before, you know it will be an epic event. If you haven’t, you’re in for a treat…and likely the chance to see your colleagues try their hand at karaoke. We will be bringing tons of expertise and experiences to share during the three days of networking and learning with this premier asset management ecosystem. For those who are still contemplating attending, I wanted to share some of what’s in store to make this show the penultimate asset management event for 2018.
The People at MaximoWorld
We are expecting over 1,000 asset management and reliability experts to converge on The Walt Disney Swan and Dolphin in Orlando. This will be the opportunity to showcase the innovation, leadership and transformational thinking that has been driving your enterprise forward. You can meet and share your success with peers, potential partners, and IBM leadership. We will also be providing you the opportunity to share your stories as Maximo Maestros!
The community around Maximo is vibrant and thriving. Past participants of this event talk about how MaximoWorld is different from any conference they’ve experienced before. Jason Verly, Asset/Reliability Engineering Manager for Agropur, recounts his experience from last year’s event:
“Community. It’s not normally the word you’d think of when describing your experiences at a conference. A conference is supposed to be about travel hassles, hotel reservations, PowerPoint slide decks, and bad diet choices. But this conference felt different before I even arrived.”
MaximoWorld 2017 attendees networking during a snack break.
The Keynotes, Panels and User Groups
You come for the community and stay for the keynotes. We can’t promise anyone will show up in medical attire this year, but we can promise there will be some great surprises. We know that you want to be at the forefront of what is happening in the world of asset management so it is our goal to bring that to you.
Women in Reliability and Asset Management event from MaximoWorld 2017
A few keynotes and activities that are sure to rock your socks off:
- EAM Keynote: driven by IBM VP’s Lisa Wood and Dr. Stephan Biller, we will showcase clients that are leading the charge with innovative solutions and applications driving asset management productivity today. This ranges from augmented reality to blockchain to artificial intelligence (AI). You will walk away understanding how these technologies will impact (and are already impacting) your assets, your business and your industry.
- Asset Knowledge Panel: understand what ‘Asset Knowledge’ is and how to advance it in your organization with a collection of panelists spanning IBM, ReliabilityWeb, Bentley Systems, and Banetti.
- AI & IIoT for Reliability and Asset Management: this will be a technology showcase session to highlight smart, connected solutions for your asset management needs.
- Maximo User Groups: IBM Maximo Champions will share their expertise and you will have the chance to mix and mingle with others in your industry or interest area
- Certifications: there will be an opportunity to take the Certified Reliability Leader (CRL) exam, as well as various IBM Professional Certifications
The IBM Track
The IBM team has created the track of all tracks. It is intended to highlight some new, innovative approaches to managing assets and developing the next generation of reliability programs. Here are just a few of the great topics that are worth catching during the event:
- Learn about our future plans with the IBM Maximo Product Roadmap from Lisa Stuckless and Kim Woodbury
- See how we are working to make Mobility a strategic enabler with Rahul Desai and Joao Maior
- See how SaaS can help you simplify Maximo through on-Cloud deployment with Andrew Lee, Michael Kwok
- Secure your network with Blockchain to deliver Transparent, Accurate and Traceable Asset Transactions with Rupam Chakraborti
And many more….Check out the full agenda to see what else is in store for you.
Putting Smart to Work
Demos, great conversations, and FUN, take the center stage in our booth on the expo floor. You will find us in the back right – just follow the crowds and look for a robot arm. There will be product demonstrations, expert arenas, and opportunities to connect and promote your expertise. This is where you can meet the IBMers who have helped you drive transformation over the years, and spend time getting best-practice tips and tricks for the next generation of your transformation.
The (Maximo)World is your Oyster
There will be no shortage of fun and learning at MaximoWorld. If you haven’t registered yet, there’s no time like the present.
If you have registered and want to start planning your agenda, click here see the MaximoWorld Curriculum.
Read about some of the great insights from last year.
I hope that helps give you more reasons to join IBM at MaximoWorld. We look forward to seeing you there.