Can the Apple Watch 2 Make the iPhone Obsolete?
- IoT News
- Read 350 times
- As long as that computer does not look like a computer, I am convinced that we will learn to love the Apple Watch , eventually.
- So what it ends up coming down to, is that even if they would like the Apple Watch, they might not be ready to completely give in to Apple.
- A so called tipster who claims to be an insider of the Apple Watch development team has expressed that the next generation of the Apple Watch could be expected to launch summer 2016.
- Now with the Apple Watch selling over 3 million units worldwide, it is leading in the war of the wrists but we are still a long way from developing a smart watch that will be able to replace our smart phone.
- If I was Tim Cook, I would not pay any attention to my competitors focus on the smart watch’s form, I will instead focus covertly on developing a smart watch that will soon make the smart phone completely obsolete.
Read the full article, click here.