- IoT News
- Read 406 times
- It is an autonomous delivery robot, built by a tech startup called Marathon Targets and Domino Pizza.
- The delivery robot uses LIDAR, the same technology the autonomous cars use to identify the surrounding environment.
- Is a video from Domino Pizza, detailing on the evolution of the delivery robot to its final stage.
- DRU is a delivery robot from Domino Pizza that can deliver your order in time.
- We were expecting the supermarkets to push forward and have delivery robots on the roads by 2017.
Read the full article, click here.