Public must act to protect themselves when using Internet of Things devices
- IoT News
- Read 360 times
- If you have this option turned on, your information has a much greater chance of remaining secure.
- Whilst few devices will offer this service, the website you use to view the data might.
- You should also use a different password for each account and device.
- The public must act to protect themselves and their families when using these devices.
- A lack of security when it comes to IoT devices could mean that a search engine is used by criminals to locate vulnerable devices and then gain access to them or others on your home network.
Read the full article, click here.