White Paper: Enabling the Smart Agriculture Revolution
- IoT News
- Read 500 times
- Developing Smart Agriculture with IoT technologies is a must if, according to the FAO of the UN, by 2050 worldwide food production should increase by 70% to feed 9.6 billion people .
- Libelium has wide experience operating on Smart Agriculture with the most interactive platform Waspmote Plug & Sense!
- White paper’s author, Saverio Romeo, states that “analysing the solutions of the IoT market for agriculture, Libelium offers the most interoperable technology and the easiest solution to deploy and mantain”.
- Libelium, through The IoT Marketplace , facilitates the access to develop new IoT solutions for Agriculture market with an out-of-the-box kit that enables to monitor environmental parameters in farming, vineyards, greenhouses or golf courses.
- Connect Sensor Networks to the Cloud
Read the full article, click here.
Last modified onTuesday, 19 July 2016 09:58